STEP BY STEP GUIDE to send unlimited free SMS using free SMS center.
1. Go to Messages option on your mobile menu and click on Settings icon
2. Click on Message Center Number and proceed to add a new message center number.
3. In Message Center Name field, write anything. For an example, “Airtel new center”.
4. In the Message Center Number field, write +919810051905
5. Choose Preferred Connection Type as Packet Data
6. Save the message center and activate it from the options.
Now that you have changed your Message Center Number to new Number and set Connection Type as Packet Data you have some more settings to make this new airtel sms trick work on your phone.
1. Go to your phone menu and navigate to Settings >> Phone Settings >> Connection >> Packet Data
2. In the settings of packet Data, edit the following options
3. Packet Data Connection >> When available and Access Point >> Airtel Live
4. Save all settings and you are done.
NOTE: in the above trick we are using CDMA Message Center Number and CDMA network don’t use 91 in front of mobile number as a country code, so before sending SMS from airtel number remove 91 and add o before every number* (this is very important and if you make mistake here, this trick will not work & works only on nokia Handsets.)
Example: Suppose you want to send free messages to 9457805687, now while composing the SMS, type this number as 09457805687 instead of 919457805687 or +919457805687.
If you have any tricks with you then please share with us below, and share this with your friends on facebook , twitter and google + and more…